Metwest Steel is a proudly West Australian owned & operated company and continues to service the building industry throughout the state. With over 50 years of combined experience in structural steel lintels and general fabrication, our skilled staff and management have developed a clear understanding of the needs and demands of the building industry including owner builders. Metwest Steel has well developed operating systems to support their extensive range of steel lintels products to meet the requirements and demands of building companies and owner builders. Metwest Steel manufacture a wide range of products that can be used for a both diverse and varied applications for builders and owner builders.
We can also provide customers with expert steel lintels help and advice.
We specialise in the supply of steel lintels, T-bars, Structural Columns, Roof Beams, Corner Sets, Rod, Plates, Pipes, Mesh, Cleats, Purlins, Bolts, Patio Tube, Steel Stud Framing and Channels. Metwest Steel offers a choice of treatment for most products in Mill Finish, Zinc Primed and Hot Dip Galvanised. Building Companies and owner builders will benefit from Metwest Steels fast turn-around on both fabrication and galvanising and common sizes are always in stock and readily available. Metwest Steel’s additional services include:
- Estimation – Full quotes can be provided from architectural and engineering drawings
- Quoting – very competitive rates provided
- Transport – fleet of vehicles that service the metro area and regional WA
- Crane Hire – available for all jobs
- On Site Welding – qualified on-site welders and riggers
- Capacity – fabricate projects up to 100+tonnes